Take your next step, without even stepping outside
Our Master of Science in Emergency Management program was the second such program offered in New England and is designed to focus on disaster preparedness, mitigation, response, and recovery. In addition, the program offers courses on the social effects of different disaster types, the role of the emergency manager in disasters, and disaster preparedness in the public and private sectors.
- Become a leader. Learn to manage disaster preparedness, mitigation, response, and recovery with research-based principles.
- 100% online. Classes are completely on your schedule, and each takes just 6 to 7.5 weeks to complete.
- One course per term. Only one course is required per term for maximum work-life balance.
- The University of New Haven is a recognized leader in this field, and a master’s degree from the University of New Haven strengthens your resume. The University of New Haven’s program is also one of the few master’s degrees that fully aligns with FEMA guidelines.
- Design an Emergency Response Plan. You will create your own Emergency Response Plan, for organizations and government entities, as part of the University of New Haven’s master’s degree.
Click here to start your application. No GRE or GMAT is required.