With a Master of Science in Criminal Justice from the University of New Haven, you’ll hone your skills and prepare to become a leader in your profession. Our faculty are experts in their fields and include former law enforcement officers, FBI agents, Secret Service agents, and more.
- The University of New Haven has been among the best Criminal Justice programs in the United States.
- The program is 100% online. Complete assignments on your schedule!
- Our graduates work in the Department of Justice, Department of Homeland Security, FBI, local law enforcement agencies, and more.
- Our program prepares you for leadership and supervisory positions. According to the US Department of Labor, the median annual earnings for first-line supervisors of police and detectives is $84,260.
- Select from a range of courses aligning with careers in areas such as Crime Analysis, Police Behavioral Studies, or Leadership and Management.
You can begin your online master’s degree during any of our 6 terms – no need to wait to start advancing your career.
Click here to begin your application. No GRE or GMAT is required to apply and there are no application fees.