Henry C. Lee College of Criminal Justice and Forensic Sciences
The Lee College has been providing education in criminal justice and forensic sciences for more than 50 years and has earned a national reputation as one of the best and most comprehensive providers of advanced education in criminal justice, investigations, forensic science, and fire science. Additionally, the Lee College has expanded its degree offerings to include innovative new programs in national security, forensic computer investigation, and this online master’s degree program in investigations.
Courses are taught by highly qualified faculty members. Full-time faculty members hold advanced degrees in their academic areas of expertise. However, they are also highly experienced professionals drawn from the various career specializations. Collectively, the full-time faculty have more than 300 years of experience working in their fields of expertise. Full-time faculty members are supported by highly qualified part-time instructors who also hold advanced degrees in their academic fields.
The Henry C. Lee College prides itself on providing:
- Courses that integrate theory and application that are designed to prepare the student to be an effective and successful professional.
- Comprehensive and up-to-date programs and curricula that are regularly reviewed by advisory boards and the professional community.
Our programs often appeal to:
- Professionals seeking rapid career advancement
- Individuals looking to switch career paths
- Undergraduates looking to further their education
- Seasoned executives and professionals eager to remain up to date in their fields
Our students come from all regions of the U.S. and throughout the world. They each contribute a unique and wide range of academic, professional, and life experiences to our community.