Online Master’s Degree
Our online Master’s in Environmental Engineering program is unlike any other program in the industry. Here are the reasons our program stands out as a leader in this field:
- The degree is 100% online and on your schedule. You will be working with faculty members and other students in a virtual environment.
- Most courses include projects that are relevant to real-world practice. So, you will test your knowledge, work with your classmates, and apply what you know each step of the way.
- The degree is designed for working professionals and features a fully supported online learning environment.
The University of New Haven takes a holistic look at environmental engineering and you will learn about such topics as:
- Pollution prevention
- Hazardous waste treatment
- Soil and groundwater remediation
- Solid waste
- Air pollution
- Water pollution and treatment
- Wastewater treatment
- Open channel flow
- Surface water quality
Complete in Two Years
The M.S. in Environmental Engineering is a 30 credit hour, 10-course degree that can be completed in 2 years. This curriculum allows you to earn your master’s degree at a pace that is consistent with your career goals while balancing it with your life demands.
Maximize Your Earning Potential and Skillset
- #1 Engineering job
- #11 in Best STEM jobs
- #34 in top 100 Jobs
This means a master’s degree in Environmental Engineering will strengthen your earning potential, make you a more valuable team member and also create opportunities to move up and/or into greater leadership roles.