Tuition and Fees
Graduate online tuition is $890 per credit hour for the 2017-2018 school year (effective for the Summer II, 2017 term). Each class is 3 credit hours for a total of approximately $2,670 per class. The degree includes 12 courses and is a total cost of $32,040 (assuming the 2017-2018 academic year tuition rates). Books are an estimated additional $100 per class.
The academic year includes three terms:
Each term includes 2 consecutively offered, 7.5 week classes with 6-week classes in the summer.
Tuition charges for each class must be paid in full within the first week of the first day of classes for each session. Students will be ineligible to enroll for future sessions should a balance exist on their account at the end of the current session.
If you are concerned about financing your education, call or email our Financial Aid Advisors at (203) 932-7315 or email@example.com. We will be happy to help you explore all of your available options.
You can also learn more about financial aid for this degree program by clicking here.
For further billing and payment questions, please contact the Bursars office at (203) 932-7217.
Methods of Payment
- ePay – A quick, easy and secure way to pay your bills online using Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express, debit card or U.S. checking account. *Effective July 1st, a 2.7% service fee applies to all credit and debit card payments. Click here for further information regarding this fee.
- Wire transfer — Click here for more information
- Mail – University of New Haven, 300 Boston Post Rd., West Haven, CT 06516
- Financial Aid/Loan
Withdrawal and Refund Policy
- Students will be eligible for a full (100%) refund of tuition charges if the course is dropped prior to 11:59 p.m. on the first day of classes for each session.
- Students will be eligible for a partial (50%) refund of tuition charges if the course is dropped prior to 11:59 p.m. on the third day of classes for each session.
- After the third day of classes, there will be no refund of tuition charges and students will be responsible to pay the session bill in full.
- The University of New Haven’s online program tuition refund policy may be superseded by the laws and regulations of the students’ state of residence. Residents of the following states should click their state name to view the applicable policy: Maryland, Wisconsin.